Tuesday, July 13, 2010

T.I.T. party

As a going away party for Donna we threw a "This is Thailand" aka T.I.T. party.
After living here for nearly a year you learn some things happen only in Thailand, thus being a "T.I.T" moment.
For example, it's okay to cram a family of 5 on a small motorbike with a two month old in the front basket on the highway and it's okay to make and wear the most degrading t-shirts ever. For example, I saw a cute, old little Thai man wearing a "I F*** on the first date" t-shirt while exercising. Sad thing is he probably has no idea what it says or means.
We decided to have a little fun with these t-shirts and host a terrible "T.I.T." t-shirt party.
Surprisingly enough all the shirts we turned up in were rather tame compared to what is out there. Don't judge me or my friends by our shirts, it was all for the party. Here are some pictures...




After sunset we decided to move our rooftop party to one of my favorite pubs downtown: the Dubliner.
After a few pints and live Irish music, someone had the great idea to hit up Soi Cowboy - a local "sex tourist" strip in Bangkok. Against my will I went. Our T.I.T. party turned into a real tit party. There I was sitting in a girlie bar watching naked girls get baht thrown to them by nasty, fat white men. I've never felt so sorry for the Thai women and so disgusted by western men. Definitely a "This is Thailand" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment