Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ouch

I am officially falling apart.

First my big toenail was ripped of by some chic trying to impress some dude with her muay thai moves - which by the way weren't even good. Stacey, you could totally take her with what Gun has shown you!
Then I sweat off all my sunscreen and somehow managed to burn, no FRY, the back of my knees and ass - seriously don't think there is anything more painful...childbirth possibly, but I have yet to experience that, so I am sticking with burning my cracks to being the most excruciatingly painful thing EVER.
Lastly, I have a bruise the size of a fist on my right upper arm - only thing is I can't recall being punched. All I know is it HURTS and I keep bumping it.

Say a little prayer that I don't lay down the motorbike I am renting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment