Saturday, July 17, 2010

Island Hopping Day 7: Part 2

All I've got to say is thank goodness I was wearing cute underwear!

After a supposedly relaxing day turned quite stressful I decided I deserved a little R&R, so off I went to get a massage.

My favorite massage has got to be the oil massage. An hour (sometimes longer if you're lucky) of complete relaxation where someone rubs warm oil over your entire body...yes please!

I cannot count the number of massages I have had in my time here so far - they are SO cheap that I've taken full advantage of them. My first few massages were a bit interesting, but since then I have learned the ropes and am comfortable with what they entail...until tonight.

I went to a new place (as I have never been to Phi Phi island before) and lets just say their rituals or whatever you want to call them were a bit different than what I am used to. For example, I was taken up to a dark room where beds were strewn along the floor and asked to take off my cloths - normal procedure EXCEPT this time they did not have anything to cover me with. The towel I eyed at the foot of my bed was to dab the oil off my body once the lady was done NOT to cover me up with like I imagined. There I was, in the nude, other than a really cute pair of Victoria Secret underwear (thanks to a good friend who sent me some undies in a care package). Did I mention a totally hot European guy was in the bed not even an arms length away for me...too bad his girlfriend was downstairs getting a pedicure - haha. Anyway, all was fine until I had to turn over and lay on my back. Yup, you can imagine it...tits up. I was so uncomfortable all I could do was laugh (and cup my boobs of course). So awesome.

Another experience to log. Gonna get myself a massage tomorrow as well - may try out a new place where they don't make me expose myself to all the strangers around me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment