After a night of celebrating THREE friends' birthdays I decided it was time to hit the hay and head back to the 'korn (Summakorn = the village I live in).
Let me tell you, one bottle of wine plus all you can eat tapas puts one in a food/wine coma. After eating an excessive amount of food (and wine) I decided it was time to go home while all my other friends stayed out to participate in the Suhkumvit Pub Crawl - had it been another time of year I probably would have stayed out, however they were in the heart of "riot town" and I didn't want to take any chances.
Bottom line: Alcohol + a long cab ride home = trouble.
I accidentally fell asleep and woke up to find my cab ride was over double what it should have been. The sneaky little cab driver probably drove me around my neighborhood atleast 10x before waking me up to let me know I arrived...cheeky little man.
None the less I arrived home safe and sound and had a wonderful night with all my friends from school.
**Picture to come**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe!! cheeky little man indeed! :) see you TOMORROW!!
ReplyDeletesister- not good.
ReplyDeletedon't do stuff like this...it makes me nervous.