Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And the countdown begins...

13 days until Bali.

58 days until school is out.

59 days until I take an 8 day vacation island hopping around all the southern beaches in Thailand.

68 days until I touch down on US soil.

Can this really be true?

Life is oh so good!

3 comments:

  1. We are making a count down chain! We can't wait to have Auntie Sarah home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, I don't know how much screening of media channels the Thai authorities do internally but keep an eye on the international news channels before you go to Bangkok. The riots are bad there - protestors don't look like they're about to leave the financial district and the troops are using plastic bullets and live rounds on them. I've heard that the British embassy there has closed - basically take especial care if you go back there. Loads of love Sarah and Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah and Nic - thanks for your concern with everything going on in Bangkok.
    I don't know if you knew this, but I LIVE there.
    Thankfully I am out near the airport so I am far removed from it all, but it is getting bad.
    As of now, I am staying home and not going anywhere near the city.
    We can see and smell the smoke from the tires being burned everywhere and every day, if not every hour, more riots and shootings are taking place.
    I hope for a peaceful end soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete