Just booked my tickets and I'm headed to Bali!!!
Yes it is true I just came off vacation, but it's already time to start planning another. I tell ya, the life of an international teacher is tough stuff!
At the end of May I will be off exploring another part of SE Asia and I cannot wait! I don't really know anything about Bali other than the beaches and diving are suppose to be spectacular (however I don't know if you can beat Thailand's).
The best part of it all is an Aussie guy that used to live in my condo complex in Bangkok moved there a few months and has offered me his spare room for free! No gross hostels and free accommodations, I think that calls for celebration!
If anyone has tips on what to do or see let me know.
I guarantee a blog about it when I get back, so stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sah, Glad that you are out of Bangkok - good timing my dear. I'm guessing that your colleagues and kids are ok as it's a big place but I think it will get worse before it gets better. Riots aside it looks like you're having an awful time of things - how are you coping............ :)
ReplyDeleteSongkran is such a bloody good laugh and you looked better kitted out than I was when I got caught in it - I had nothing and was drenched for 2 or 3 days - brilliant! I loved it when tiny children tottered up to you with rubbish water pistols that only managed a tiddle of water and still thought it was great to get the farang.
Really want the recipe for the green curry if you get a chance to ping it out.
I have heard the temple at Borobudor (spelling might be shite there)is pretty cool - see what your mate thinks.
Hope you have an excellent time there.
All our love and best wishes for continuing fun, S&Nx