Where has time gone?
I cannot believe I have been living in Thailand for NINE months now!!
This has truly been one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I am not even done yet...with just over 30 days left in this beautiful country I have decided to compile a "to do" list before heading home.
Here it is:
1. Be a total tourist in the country I’ve called home for the past 10 months.
2. Get a massage atleast 1x a week.
3. Go to Hot Chili’s on a Thursday night.
4. Get a pedicure on the beach.
5. Go to Titanium (Friday or Saturday night).
6. Give a random taxi driver a Thai “Red Bull” just for the heck of it.
7. Eat as much street food for $1 as possible.
8. Take pictures around my moobaan, school, random pictures of the King etc.
9. Scuba dive as much as possible – too expensive and cold at home!
10. Sneak into the Sheridan and go swimming.
11. Go to Cabbages and Condoms.
12. Get a drink in a bag.
13. Drink a bucket on the beach.
14. Go to the Summakorn Market: spring roll man, gluay tord man, PICTURES!
15. Eat a bug.
16. Get a tattoo – henna or real…undecided.
17. Ride a motorbike taxi sidesaddle in a dress and heels.
18. Go to the fancy movie theatre.
19. Go play at one of the water parks on top of the mall (Suan Siam Water Park or Bangkapi).
20. Take another cooking class.
21. Do the bike tour of Bangkok.
22. Go to one of the tower top bars (Vertigo?).
23. Cheap Charlie’s.
24. Ride the BTS one last time.
25. Get a dress custom made.
26. Trip to Ayutthaya or the Summer Palace.
27. Go shopping – buy something I don’t think I deserve b/c guess what, I do. Plus money is just money and you only live once so why hold on to it (who is this girl???).
28. Buy and consume as many fresh pineapples, mangoes, rambutans and pomelos as possible – won’t get fruit this tasty for a while!
29. Go to Nest on Soi 11.
30. Drink a beer at Wit’s bar at JJ Market.
31. Go see all the Southern beaches (Phuket, Phi Phi, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Railay)
32. Go see Central World
33. Rent a motorbike and ride it around the islands.
34. Take in as much as possible and TRY to blog about it daily!
35. Try using the "bum gun".
36. Buy and try the random goodies (meat, sticky rice, etc) wrapped in banana leaves even when you have no idea what might be inside.
37. Go to the Night Market one last time.
38. Take a picture with Ronald McDonald doing the wai
39. Floating market trip.
Wish me luck - it's going to be a busy month.
See you all oh so soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you better get busy! And....take a photo of the dress and heels sidesaddle thing!
ReplyDeleteI love love it!! Way to get 'er done!! :-) Love you!! :-)
ReplyDeleteheeheehee. glad to know my advice was heeded. :) can't wait to see how your adventures go. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm a little curious about #11, did I read that right? Can't wait to see pic's from all of them especially #17:D Good luck on #15, don't think I could keep any down! You go girl, live it up!!!
ReplyDelete